Everyone has an opinion or a story to tell. horsehubby.com is the perfect place to share your thoughts.
Now, you can support the worldwide horse husband community and get a free T-shirt! Send your story or story idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we publish it, we’ll send you an official t-shirt in the size and color of your choice!
Your story might take one of the following formats:
- Biographical vignette – How did you meet your wife? Did something funny happen at a horse show? etc.
- Tips/How-to – Did you recently complete a project that radically improved your life as a horse husband? Do you have a technique for accomplishing barn chores or surviving a horse show that you’d like to share?
- Opinion – Has your professional experience given you a unique perspective on the equestrian world? Do you have a comment to make about some current event? Has living with horses affected how you view your personal or professional life?
- Product Review – Did you buy something that radically improved your quality of life? Did you make a recent purchase that you thought would make your life better, but turned out to be a disaster?
- Food/Recipes – Many horse husbands cook, and we are always on the lookout for ideas that are quick, tasty, and don’t make you feel like garbage. This can be particularly challenging at horse shows. Share your secret recipes!
- More! – If something is interesting to you, it’s bound to be interesting to others. Be creative. Share your experiences. Our community of readers would love to hear from you.
Don’t worry ladies, there’s an opportunity here for you as well. Although this site is primarily for horse husbands and by horse husbands, we’d like to give you the opportunity to praise the important men in your life: the husbands, fathers, and boyfriends who support your passion for horses. Tell us about them and get a T-shirt for that special man in your life.
NOTE: All final stories must be 500-750 words.